Monday, March 3, 2014

Here I am!


Well!  That was interesting.

Just home from Boston to see my favorite Uncle, I ran to
the store to get a few things.

When I came back I noticed my cat had draped his favorite rope toy
over the keys of my computer.
I can only imagine what kind of kneading happened on top of the keys
I closed all the weird windows that he had inadvertently opened
and went on my merry way.

That night I discovered that Google had disabled
my Lily's House account - email, blog, calendar -
with a spamming warning.

6 days later and I am finally reinstated.

I am meeting with a computer person today to discuss how
to back stuff up on another site like Migration so that
I don't lose access to everything like this again.
I'll let you know how it goes.

And just so you know, while I was on forums
trying to get answers, I discovered this happens often and randomly
and some people don't get their account back

So, if you are computer world naive like me, you might want
to talk to someone about what to do to protect yourself.

I hope you have all been well.  I've missed touching base 
and look forward to spending more time soon.

Enjoy your day!
Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment