Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You Are Amazing


Hands down, one of the best parts of this year of pause is nurturing friendships

Taking the time to listen, share and experience each other, whether
it is an old friend or an unexpected new one, has opened my whole world

All along I've been stating that I needed time to be Quiet
If you know me at all, I don't think the word Quiet comes to mind ;)

 I realized yesterday,
 in a wonderfully non quiet conversation,
 that Quiet for me doesn't mean sitting in a corner.

 Rather, it is the process of
allowing myself to quiet down from outside expectations

To know my heart and live true to me

and to remember the me that is amazing
and to share it with all of you, who are equally amazing
especially when you come from your heart

Thank you from my heart,
Kyra







No comments:

Post a Comment