Monday, March 12, 2012

Blueberry Pancake Breakfast



It is maple syrup time!!
To celebrate,  Lily's House is hosting a Blueberry Pancake Breakfast
Saturday, April 7th from 8am -11am
Pancakes, fresh syrup from Carding Brook Farm,
Bacon, Maple Baked Beans, 44 North Coffee,
and other surprises

A slight variation on our traditional Maple Fest
I am sure it will be a wonderful celebration of Spring.

I hope some of you can join us.

There will also be jugs of syrup, bags of coffee and
frozen organic blueberries available to purchase for your pantry.

 I am off to Portland for a wine seminar today.

  Went to an auction yesterday and found the perfect cupboard for
the next kitchen I'm working on and these killer wicker chairs.
I'll bring you up to date this week.

Enjoy your Monday everyone.
Kyra





No comments:

Post a Comment